One of the best ways we can help each other feel less alone in this crazy baseball lifestyle is to share our stories. Stories connect, inspire, make us laugh, and most importantly make us shout "me too!"
If you've been in this game for more than a day, you have something to share, and we want to read about it.
Here are some ideas to get you going:
- What I want you to know about _______ (life in the minors, life in MLB, staying home to work, traveling for the first time)
- My worst travel/moving experience
- The friendships I've made in this game
- Dealing with mean girls
- Balancing a career with baseball (submit to our WAGS Work series)
- Products I never travel without
- WAGS Workouts
- My favorite recipes
- How to cook in small spaces
- My favorite baseball city
- How to survive long distance
- International baseball experiences
- Most embarrassing moments
Fill out the form below to submit your story!