10 Things I Would Tell My Younger Self
1. Baseball life is an adventure. Have fun!
2. Make friends with people outside the game, even in a random city. Especially in a random city.
3. Stop worrying so much. Worry doesn't change anything, it only makes you feel sick inside.
4. Making it to the big leagues is a great thing, but it isn't everything.
5. No one cares about what you wear to the game. Be yourself.
6. Go out of your way to welcome the new girl.
7. Your worth is not determined by what your husband does.
8. Home is not an apartment or a house, home is wherever you are together.
9. Take advantage of where you are in the world, you may never be there again.
10. Never ever ever read the comments or fan forums. Ever.
What would you tell your younger self?